pukkamex respects the privacy of its users and is committed to ensuring it is always safeguarded and protected on our website.
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users and the website as well as the manner in which we store and protect user data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2003 (“DPA”).
pukkamex is organized primarily to provide registered users with Bitcoin services. The services offered
include the transfer of digital tokens known as bitcoins.
As part of our know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering procedures and during the course of conducting our Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) we may transfer your information to a third-party based outside of the Republic of Seychelles for processing against their databases. You consent to your information being used this way.
When you visit our Website, we use Google Analytics via cookies to record our performance and check the effect of online advertising. Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive. Only when you use your computer to access our Website can the cookies be sent to your computer hard drive.
Cookies are usually used to record the habits and preferences of visitors in browsing the items on our Website. The information collected by cookies is non-registered and collective statistical data and does not involve personal data.
Cookies, which enable the Website or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and recall information, cannot be used to obtain data on your hard drive, your email address, or your personal data. Most browsers are designed to accept cookies. You can opt to set your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you as soon as possible if you are loaded on cookies. However, if you set your browser to disable cookies, it is possible that you may not be able to launch or use some functions of our Website.
Purposes of Information
We will use your information that we collect for the following purposes or in the following ways:
1. to provide you with our Services through our Website;
2. to identify and confirm your identity when you use our Website;
3. to improve and upgrade the services of the Website (your information and feedback received by us can help us improve the service of the Website, so that we can more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs);
4. to keep statistics relating to the use of our Website and to be used for data analysis carried out in cooperation with government agencies, public affairs institutions;
5. to personalize your experience (your information will help us to better respond to your personalized needs);
6. to facilitate transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise provided to any other company on any grounds without your consent, except for where doing so is expressly for the purpose of completing the transaction you require);
7.to send e-mail regularly (the email address that you provide for the purpose of processing orders may be used to receive information on and updates to your orders, in addition to newsletters, updates, related products or services information, etc… that we may send to you from time to time)
8. to meet other purposes as specified in the User Agreement of this Website and all legal means adopted for satisfying such purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information or allow others to collect, use information; however, such information does not involve the following parties and does not include the following information: our affiliates, trusted third parties who help us operate our websites, manage our business, or provide services to you, provided that such parties agree to keep such information confidential; When we believe that information disclosure is appropriate, or it is required by any of the applicable laws, regulations, rules or by any order of courts or other competent authorities, and is necessary for executing the strategy of our Website and ensuring the proper functioning of the Website, or as may be necessary for the related parties to provide services, or for the protection of the rights, property or safety of us or other persons. However, your information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Users sending bitcoins to this website through the use of cryptographic hashes and keys take full responsibility for the risks involved. By using services offered by our website you will automatically accept liability of any loss, damages or implications incurred through the use of pukkamex.
Users who do not agree can request the return of their Bitcoin through the use of a withdrawal once logged in.
No cryptographic private keys or Bitcoin private keys are held on our servers. Bitcoins sent to cryptographic public keys displayed on this website are immediately forwarded to offline vaults.
We adopt appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us. The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to:
1. Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
2. Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage medias that are subject to strict login restrictions.
3. Management measures: only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
4. Technical measures: such encryption techniques as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to convey your personal data.
If you are aware of any security flaws in our Website, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
Communication with Us
Users who contact us do so at their own discretion and provide information and/or any such details requested at their own risk, we will not bear any liability for your failure to using effective contact information, any act or omission.
We only publish announcements and information on the basis of the valid and effective contact information on this Website or post announcements on this Website; therefore, we shall not be held liable for any loss arising from your trust in the information that has not been obtained through the above-mentioned means.